Now that I have a bit of time I’ll take the chance to make a quick post about our FIMP time this year, because we never miss one!
First of all, we’d like to give a shoutout to all the wonderful devs that we got to meet at the event, this year there were a lot! (I hope I am not missing anyone 💦 )
- Paitida Studios , developing Heroes of Astaon
- Casiopea with Task Force Kampas
- Golden Coconut Studios, making TIKI Adventures
- Grimorio of Games , wielding Sword of The Necromancer
- Team Occlusion, developing Guayota
- Dream Atelier Studio, showcasing their visual novel (game & tools)!
- SandraMJ telling the story of The Hayseed Knight
- Iction Games, with JOHN MAMBO
- Herrero Games, with Catalina Cow & Mercury Race
- Nuclear Toaster Studios, making Deathroned
- IKIGAI Play , running Runner Heroes – the curse of night and day –
- Gone Mad Studios, with HIRILUN
- Trim Tangle, making Therefore
- Raven Games with Monsterbattlebox & Gamedevcompany
- Faery Games with Enchanted Tales – the language of magic –
- Asimov, developing I-BOT
- FreeStylers Studio, dancing at District Dance Battle
- Bipolar Dawn, making Rogue Cube
You are all wonderful! ❤️
Now on to sharing some photos & moments from the event:
Another good FIMP! This time super rainy, but we all had a fun time and flat feet. We also got really valuable feedback for PuPaiPo Space Deluxe.
I do not have many more photos to share, but if you have one from the event or anything you’d like to tell us please tweet at us!
Soon we’ll start talking about PuPaiPo Space DX now that it is ready for release. Bye bye!