Now that I have a bit of time I’ll take the chance to make a quick post about our FIMP time this year, because we never miss one!
First of all, we’d like to give a shoutout to all the wonderful devs that we got to meet at the event, this year there were a lot! (I hope I am not missing anyone 💦 )
- Paitida Studios , developing Heroes of Astaon
- Casiopea with Task Force Kampas
- Golden Coconut Studios, making TIKI Adventures
- Grimorio of Games , wielding Sword of The Necromancer
- Team Occlusion, developing Guayota
- Dream Atelier Studio, showcasing their visual novel (game & tools)!
- SandraMJ telling the story of The Hayseed Knight
- Iction Games, with JOHN MAMBO
- Herrero Games, with Catalina Cow & Mercury Race
- Nuclear Toaster Studios, making Deathroned
- IKIGAI Play , running Runner Heroes – the curse of night and day –
- Gone Mad Studios, with HIRILUN
- Trim Tangle, making Therefore
- Raven Games with Monsterbattlebox & Gamedevcompany
- Faery Games with Enchanted Tales – the language of magic –
- Asimov, developing I-BOT
- FreeStylers Studio, dancing at District Dance Battle
- Bipolar Dawn, making Rogue Cube
Special thanks to family, Pablo Raak , Lune and Metal Zebra for helping with the stand! And thanks to everyone who played our games during the event!
You are all wonderful! ❤️
Now on to sharing some photos & moments from the event:
Read more!BolHut at FIMP 2019