Months ago we changed our site from thebolhut to bolhut, that effectively screwed our blog and we had to rebuilt it and while we were at it the website overall was updated as well.
What we updated and it is new in our website:
- New blog! Our BlogPost (in which you are currently reading this post)
- New Event’s highscore page , congratulations to all Top players!
- Thank you! page is now accessible from the footer, but it will be updated once a year
- On the footer now you can see some neat new links and info about us!
At some point we will update every game’s mini-site! Specially when we update said games.
We have been very stuck with game development, you could say we had a block for two months; however we never stopped working hidden in our BolHut, even if it was a struggle or slow, things are figured out. Right now we are glad to have gotten some of the most boring stuff out of the way and some things are settled for us to have a better and more fun time during the following months of development.
We are going to change how to schedule our projects and their workflow. Good thing? We are going to set a Roadmap for ourselves, a really vague one:
- Q1: Red Handsome Hood’s full release (PC and hopefully Android)
- Q2: You Died: BaNRY development
- Q3: You Died: BaNRY beta
- Q4: You Died: BaNRY release + ¿new game?
A roadmap page has not been set just yet, but when it is done we will inform you all! This of course does not mean we are going to follow the roadmap 100%, dividing work in Qs allows us to better predict when to release stuff and how development goes within a project in such a way that we can set deadlines and release dates with more confidence while giving you all a taste of how close we are to a milestone.
Hope that makes sense?
Anyway, we are still working and will keep you updated on progress! No matter how slow we can be at it, we will get there.